Thursday, September 4, 2008

Sarah Palin Reminds Me Of...

The woman who talks on her cell phone while ordering food. If the cashier asks her a question, she looks annoyed. If the cashier refuses to ring her up until she finishes the call, then the manager is called.

The woman who steals your parking space and pretends not to hear you when you call her a bitch.

"Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion."

The woman who stares at my tattoos, wrinkles her nose, rolls her eyes.

The woman who won't give up her seat on the airplane so that a couple can sit together.

The woman who, when she is called into school because her child has bullied another child, insists that her child is an angel.

The woman who sends back her food at the restaurant.

The woman who thinks all women must have children in order to be complete.

The woman who buys LEGGS pantyhose.

The woman who would never consider a vacation to anywhere in the entire continent of Asia or anywhere in the entire continent of Africa.

The woman who insists the maid at the Ramada has stolen her jewelry.

The woman who insists that she is not racially prejudiced but has never had anyone not white over to dinner.

The woman who tells her children not to drink from water fountains.

The woman who thinks gays deserve AIDS.

I don't know you Sarah Palin, but I've seen your type. Please go away.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The woman who buys LEGGS pantyhose.

HAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHHAAAAAAA!!!!

deedles said...

I use to be the woman who looks at the tatoos and wrinkles her nose. Until my precious daughter had some. Yes, I had a hard time, but, in my maturity, I have gotten through that and now see her for the beautiful person she is. It took all my five children to show me what is important in life. They have taught me a great deal about tolerance and love. I don't see Sarah Palin as you do. But that's the beauty of life - we are all different. (and my beautiful tatood daughter is named "Sarah")