Saturday, February 28, 2009

Friday Night Nibblesomes


Isn't nibblesome a lovely word? Oh, I think so. I think I just made it up tonight. So far, I'm the only human impressed with this word.

My nibblesome was faux turkey sandwich and Orange Creamsicle yogurt (boo on the yogurt).

It's been a stressful time. Things have been forgotten. Things have been remembered.

But I am relatively healthy and superbly loved, although my best lover is loving from afar.

Sometimes I have a moment when moments haven't been so grand, and I say, "This is a pretty notable moment."

Tonight's notable moment: Madonna's "Crazy for You," me untangling clown red synthetic hair from some flowers and baubles, crossed-legged in my underwear on the beat-up hardwood floor in the all-pink room with wise wig heads nodding at me.  Hopped up on tea and the encouragement of the ceiling fan, moving a giant fox head and a plethora of vintage lingerie, I knocked my wrist hard against a door nob. Bye bye!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you're writing here again. Been checking back faithfully every day or two. Almost gave up!

xxoxoxoxo