Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Yogi/Yogurt

I went to yoga last night. It's one of those things that I think I'd be really good at if I stuck with it. Like acting in musicals, being a lesbian, or working as an accountant.

I've been eating a ridiculous amount of yogurt lately. Is this harmful?

I had a dream this morning in which I was dancing the Time Warp with a small group of people, not dressed up, in the daylight on the campus of some Ivy League college of my imagination.

We won't discuss the bad dream. The one in which I was watching a junkie friend die.

I get premonitions. I can't really trust them because they are correct only half of the time. The other half is pure paranoia, so I guess I am in a cry-wolf pattern.

Can't you wait to see my crazy yoga poses in a year?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yogurt is always harmful.